(available in the campus bookstore, but also via online stores like http://www.abe.com):
- Mary Lynn Rampolla. A Pocket Guide to Writing History (8th edition)
- Erik Larson. Isaac’s Storm: A Man, A Time and the Deadliest Hurricane in History
- Stephen Biel (ed). American Disasters
- Selected readings indicated by [T] are posted via the course Titanium.
- Readings NOT indicated by [T] are available through the college library and are the obligation of students to locate.
- A three ring binder with all of your readings (except those included in the textbooks) and your reading note sheets. There will be random checks of these notebooks in class.