- Log in to Cloud9
- Navigate to the folder that contains your jekyll instance (using
- Click on the plus-in-a-circle icon, and select New File
- Save the file, following the formatting and titling conventions here (you can also open up the _posts folder, right-click or control-click on the welcome post, select duplicate, and then re-name and edit the contents)
- Go to the terminal, and run
- Upload the contents of your_site folder to the folder containing your jekyll instance.
Writing Posts in Jekyll on Cloud9