Your final project will be a public-facing website. You should build it on a subdomain different from that which you use for you class blog. You should submit your website to me, via e-mail by the end of finals week. Your website should include the following components:
- The questions you sought to answer about your data.
- Discussion of how the data was produced (both the collaborative work done by the class, and the cleaning and additional research that you undertook) (~250 words + at least 3 citations)
- Any context that you think your viewer will need to understand the data (~250 words + at least 1 citation)
- Ethical concerns you grappled with and addressed while working with the data (~250 words + at least 3 citations)
- Analysis – this should include the code that you wrote in the form of an embedded notebook, and a discussion of why the methods (Code + ~250 words + at least 3 citations)